SP-LO1 Ultrasound probe details
The devices are lightweight, and reliable, making them the perfect solution to connect to a Telemedicine station, PC or mobile devices, giving full flexibility of use.
Improved communication is powered by the ability to assess the patient anywhere: in the clinic, at home, remotely or on the go, providing complete flexibility in application potentially reducing cost, time, and access to patients. Using the SP-L01 Ultrasound Probe with the Telemedicine software provides the opportunity to record and share assessments with a specialist and track patients over time, providing evidence-based telemedicine that can benefit patient outcomes by improved diagnosis.
Features and benefits
- All the quality of a large ultrasound machine, integrated in mobile Telemedicine station.
- Seamlessly integrated into the DocsinClouds Telemedicine software for live or remote use to capture ultrasound imaging for sharing and captured in diagnostic reports.
- The SP-L01 Ultrasound Probe plugs directly into any mobile platform, PC or tablet computer.
- The SP-L01 can be used in small parts, vascular access, peripheral vascular, pediatrics, MSK, neuromuscular, pain management and acute care imaging applications.
- Type of imaging is 2D, linear array form factor, color flow imaging, lightweight transducer with flexible cable.
The GP-C01 Ultrasound Probe seamlessly Integrates with Riester’s Telemedicine stations and Telemedicine software solution partners. Simultaneously capture and share live images and videos in the Riester Telemedicing Stations integrated into DocsinClouds telemedicine. More about Docs in Clouds Software.
The Riester Telemedicine case is designed to allow patient assessments to be carried out in remote locations globally.
The Riester Telemedicine cart is designed specifically to deliver a stable platform for teleconsultations.
|Depth Range||0.1cm – 10cm|
|Focus||Dynamic over full depth range|
|Bandwidth||5 – 10 MHz|
|Features||2D, linear array, color flow imaging,lightweight transducer with flexible cable|
|Indications||Peripheral Vascular, Small Parts, Pediatrics, MSK, Neuromuscular, Pain Management, Acute Care|
|Cable||USB 2.0 2 meter (5 meter optional)|
|System Requirements||OS: Windows 7, 8, 10|
SP-L01 Ultrasound Probe
|1928||All except US||Ultrasound Probe SP-L01|
Where to buy?
Riester products are available in over 150 countries. Enter your country to find a Riester distribution partner near you.