Features and benefits
- All the quality of a large ultrasound machine, integrated in mobile Telemedicine station.
- Seamlessly integrated into the DocsinClouds Telemedicine software for live or remote use to capture ultrasound imaging for sharing and captured in diagnostic reports.
- The GP-C01 Ultrasound Probe plugs directly into any mobile platform, PC or tablet computer.
- The GP-C01 Ultrasound Probe can be used for general purpose, abdominal, urology, fetal, MSK, pelvis, eFAST and OB/GYN imaging applications.
- Type of imaging is 2D, linear array form factor, color flow imaging, lightweight transducer with flexible cable.
The GP-C01 Ultrasound Probe seamlessly Integrates with Riester’s Telemedicine stations and Telemedicine software solution partners. Simultaneously capture and share live images and videos in the Riester Telemedicing Stations integrated into DocsinClouds telemedicine. More about Docs in Clouds Software.
The Riester Telemedicine case is designed to allow patient assessments to be carried out in remote locations globally.
The Riester Telemedicine cart is designed specifically to deliver a stable platform for teleconsultations.
|Depth Range||1cm – 21cm|
|Focus||Dynamic over full depth range|
|Bandwidth||3.5 – 7.5 MHz|
|Features||2D, linear array, color flow imaging,|
|lightweight transducer with flexible cable|
|Indications||eFAST, Abdominal, Urology, Fetal, OB, GYN, MSK, Pelvis|
|Cable||USB 2.0 2 meter (5 meter optional)|
|System Requirements||OS: Windows 7, 8, 10|
|Processor/Ram: 2 GHz/4 GB|
GP-C01 Ultrasound Probe
|1926||All except US||Ultrasound Probe GP-C01|
Where to buy?
Riester products are available in over 150 countries. Enter your country to find a Riester distribution partner near you.