ri-clip® is a disinfectable simple to use and release torniquet
Its easy lock and release mechanism allow for the fastest and most comfortable possible use for both the patient and clinician, preventing any pinching of the skin.
Benefit to the clinician
- Simple tension and release clip
- Aids easy visualisation of the vein for blood draw
- Hygienic, can be disinfected with conventional disinfectants or autoclaved at 120 °C / 1 bar
Benefit to the patient
- Available in latex-free, avoiding unpleasant skin reactions
- Avoids unpleasant catching of small hairs and pinching of skin
|Dimensions||Loop diameter max. 160mm
Band width 23mm
Band length 560 mm
ri-clip® Vein Compressor
|LF5000.||All||ri-clip®, latex free|
Where to buy?
Riester products are available in over 150 countries. Enter your country to find a Riester distribution partner near you.