ri-focus® LED examination headlight
ri-focus® LED examination headlight is wireless high-performance headlamps, developed and manufactured in Germany. The LED headlamps provides optimal illumination, guaranteed optimal viewing conditions, at the same time low heat development and significantly less energy loss as well.
The headband is infinitely adjustable, offering high level of wear-comfort for practitioners without fatiguing operation even after long periods of use. The headband with integrated battery compartment can be ordered either for lithium CR 123A batteries or NiMH batteries with plug-in charger 230V / 120V.
Table Of Contents
Lighting for diagnostic examinations and surgical interventions
Features and benefits
- Headband version, with built-in battery compartment and integral charge jack, can be optionally fitted with 2 lithium batteries size CR 123 A, 4 batteries size AAA (alkaline) or 4 rechargeable batteries size AAA (NiMH).
- Headband cleaning made easy by inner, removable and washable padding.
- Particularly comfortable with balanced, infinitely adjustable headband.
- Use without any hindering cables.
- On/off switch on battery compartment.
- Charge jack for plug-in charger integrated in battery compartment.
- Focusable LED lamp at a distance of 400 mm / in approx. Ø 40 mm / - Ø 200 mm, infinitely adjustable.
- White LED, 1 Watt, 5.700 Kelvin, 6 V.
- 10.000 Lux at 400mm distance and 23.000 Lux at 200mm distance.
- Battery operation: approx. 4 hrs. with lithium batteries, approx. 90 min. with alkaline batteries Type AAA.
- Rechargeable battery operation: approx. 90 min. with fully charged battery.
- The on and off switch is located on the battery compartment
|Max. Headband diameter||approx. 200 mm|
|Min. Headband diameter||approx. 160 mm|
|Lamp head diameter||29 mm|
|Length of lamp head||62.50 mm|
|Length of lamp arm with lamp head||approx. 135 mm|
|without batteries||210 g|
|with CR 123 A lithium batteries||242 g|
|with rechargeable AAA batteries||259 g|
Lamp for ri-focus
|Technical data of the lamp for ri-focus||5700 Kelvin CRI 93 4.6 W|
|Distance||400 mm / 200 mm|
|Lux max.||10.000 / 23.000|
|Circle of light max. Ø||200 mm / 120 mm|
|Circle of light min. Ø||40 mm / 30 mm|
|Plug-in charging device||5.8V 0.25A 50/60 Hz|
|Ambient temperature||0° to +40 °C|
|Relative Humidity||30% to 70% non-condensing|
|Storage/ Transport Ambient temperature||-5 ° to +50 °C|
|Storage/ Transport relative Humidity||10% to 85% non-condensing|
|6090||EU||ri-focus® LED with lithium disposable CR 123 A batteries (2 pcs.)|
|6091||EU||ri-focus® LED with rechargeable NiMH AAA batteries (4 pcs.) and plug in charger 230 V|
|6092||EU||ri-focus® LED with rechargeable NiMH AAA batteries (4 pcs.) and plug in charger 120 V|
Spare parts and accessories
|11295||EU||Head band, black with battery compartment|
|11302||EU||LED lamp, pack of 1 pc.|
|11287||EU||Lithium disposable CR 123 A batteries (2 pcs.)|
|11288||EU||AAA type rechargeable NiMH batteries (4 pcs.)|
|12680||EU||Battery compartment cover for lithium CR 123A|
|12681||EU||Battery compartment cover for NiMH batteries AAA|
|11284||EU||Plug in charger 230 V|
|11286||EU||Plug in charger 120 V|
|11289||EU||Foam tape 120 mm long|
|11293||EU||Velcro points Ø 35 mm|
|11294||EU||Velcro points Ø 47mm|
e-xam® diagnostic penlight
Photobiologically validated high-performance penlights for medical diagnosis of throat and pupil.
ri-magic® HPLED examination light
high-performance examination light with the most modern LED technology, similar to daylight.
ri-focus® LED examination headlight
It provides optimal illumination and guaranteed optimal viewing conditions.
clar N Head Mirror
Wireless high-performance head mirror built-in battery compartment with LED lighting or 6V vacuum lamp.
Ziegler Head Mirror
The Ziegler head mirror is used as a light source in the detection, diagnosis, monitoring, treatment or alleviation of diseases, injuries or disabilities.
ri-pen® diagnostic penlight
ri-pen® diagnostic penlight offers precision illumination in the areas of ENT and ophthalmoscopy. Available in many colours.
Where to buy?
Riester products are available in over 150 countries. Enter your country to find a Riester distribution partner near you.