- You are looking for a working student job or an open position for your internship semester?
- Your study focus lies in electrical engineering, hardware and/or software design?
- Are you interested in modern, digitalized medicine and enthusiastic about the development of diagnostic devices?
We are currently looking for working students and/or interns who can help out with interesting and educational tasks in our R&D (Research & Development) department.
The R&D department of Rudolf Riester is a motivated team that understands the challenges of modern medicine and develops innovative solutions for it. The goal is to advance and better equip medical diagnostics with mechanical and especially digitalized devices. Our products are globally represented likewise our company is internationally positioned.
Our core products are medical camera systems, vital signs monitors, electrical and analog stethoscopes/blood pressure devices and telemedicine equipment. We are always looking for new ideas and suggestions, which are often brought into the company by students. We would be happy to welcome you in our team.
Knowledge in the fields of electrical engineering and/or software and/or hardware design:
- Programming knowledge in C/C++ or C#
- Knowledge in programming graphical user interfaces (e.g. via Qt or .NET)
- Enjoys and is enthusiastic in solving problems for the everyday software design process
- Knowledge of electronic circuit design
- Knowledge in the design of
- Enjoys soldering and electronic design, as well as troubleshooting problems with current circuit boards
- Knowledge of CAD tools (e.g. SolidWorks)
- Knowledge in the design of enclosures or similar 3D models
- Enjoys and is enthusiastic about analyzing current problems, as well as customizing and creating new hardware components
Your other plus points
- Disciplined and organized
- Enjoyment of challenges
- Familiarity with Windows and/or Linux
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in an innovative and collegial team in a very pleasant working atmosphere
- Get to know projects from different perspectives
- Development and advancement of your current skills
- Discovery of new skills
- Intensive support
- Home office option
Want to be part of our team? Send an email using this form with the first line of your message: “Student R&D Name, First Name Application”. Please put the following documents together in one PDF, name the document after your name and attach it to your message:
Cover Letter - Content:
- About you
- Your previous experience
- Your motivation
Certificate of enrollment for the current or immediately following semester
Current study certificate with the achievements so far
We usually respond within 1-2 weeks. We are looking forward to getting to know you!