We are changing auscultation in primary care - on-site and remotely. We support doctors. We enable better diagnostics for patients.
Rudolf Riester GmbH presents its electronic stethoscope ri-sonic® in combination with the auscultation software eMurmur®. The easy-to-use e-stethoscope and the user-friendly but advanced software platform will help general practitioners and physicians to diagnose and classify a wide range of heart and lung diseases more accurately. The combination of basic and expert features (e.g. recording, filters, telemedicine options) of our e-stethoscope, combined with the artificial intelligence of the software, will help physicians detect abnormalities earlier and offer the most appropriate treatment.
We target general practitioners, cardiologists, pulmonologists and gastroenterologists, hospitals as well as educational institutions such as universities or schools (e.g. in nursing or geriatric care).
You are enthusiastic about bringing "traditional" content into the digital world. You are fascinated by supporting doctors in improving diagnosis. You want to drive Riester's entry into the field of digital auscultation in Germany together with our marketing and sales departments. You want to help change the auscultation market and make an important contribution to improving overall patient care.
You will develop, analyse and prepare the field sales territory in order to establish Riester as a provider of digital "Connective Devices" in the "Primary Care Market". You plan and carry out your customer visits independently. You will inform general practitioners and internists about the ability of the ri-sonic® and eMurmur® to improve auscultation performance and diagnostics, drive sales and support the development of opinion leaders and brand followers.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales field service for point-of-care medical technology
- Customer- and solution-oriented, with strong closing skills
- Independent, well-structured, analytical and result-oriented way of working
- Quick comprehension
- Ideally experience in an international environment (during training or on the job)
- Strong and professional communication and presentation skills, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Motivated, flexible and you enjoy rewarding and challenging teamwork
- Fluent in German and good English skills
- An exciting project and the opportunity to change the market
- Collaboration and team play in a multinational, global, hands-on team
- Attractive basic salary plus performance-related pay
- The opportunity for personal growth and development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Paid leave of absence
- Company car also for private use
- The position is initially limited to 12 months and can be converted into a permanent position.
Are you interested in this job offer? Then please send us your application by e-mail using this form. Please assemble all application documents (CV, letter of motivation, certificates, references) in one PDF file (max. 10 MB), name the document after your name and attach it to your message. We look forward to hearing from you.